ISSNH Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So where HAS Panda been these last few months...

3 posters

Go down

So where HAS Panda been these last few months... Empty So where HAS Panda been these last few months...

Post by Gothic Panda Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:45 pm

Well to answer that, for any who care, first and foremost, I was preparing for Anime USA where I ran my first ever art table in Artist's Alley, which went over very very well (aside from me getting sick). If anyone's interested in seeing what I had out, I have a website now:

www.gothicpandastudios.com

I also uploaded a lot of the stuff, at least the tarot card themed anime chibis to my deviant art account (kasumiangel.deviantart.com), so any of you watching me... sorry for the mad spamming of your inbox there. =P

Aside from making money (as opposed to bombing out and losing money) on my art table, the best thing that came from the con was Slayers Revolution. I adore Slayers, and I was pleased to see that a good fansub of the new season viewed at the con, which meant we found out who the fansubbers were and were thereby able to track them down on the internet and download for viewing at home. For any who are interested, check it out here: http://www.staticsubs.org/releases/index.php?search=slayers

My interest in Travian is sadly waining, however my D&D group has introduced me to a similar browser based application game on Facebook (and yes, I actually signed up for Facebook just to play on this application T_T /lame). Anyways, anyone who wants to find me, my email add I used to sign up for Facebook is kasumi@cosplayamerica.com and the char name is Gothic Panda. I have never used any site like Facebook before so I have no idea how the friend thing works... *sweatdrop*... Here's the link to the app in any case:
http://apps.new.facebook.com/tinyadventures/ViewAdventure.php

So there, in a nutshell is what I've been up to recently...

Gothic Panda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 50
Handle : Gothic Panda
Timezone : UTC - 5 EST Eastern Standard Time
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

So where HAS Panda been these last few months... Empty Re: So where HAS Panda been these last few months...

Post by IronSmith Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:23 pm

Your rooster thumbnail is pointing to the wrong location. It doesn't have a .png at the end.

http://www.gothicpandastudios.com/art/rooster
VS.
http://www.gothicpandastudios.com/art/rooster.png

BTW very cool stuff.
IronSmith
IronSmith
Co-founder
Co-founder

Number of posts : 430
Handle : IronSmith
Timezone : UTC - 6 MDT Mountain Daylight Time
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://issnh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

So where HAS Panda been these last few months... Empty Re: So where HAS Panda been these last few months...

Post by Gothic Panda Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:43 am

doh. I thought I caught all those mistakes. Thanks. I'll fix it.

Gothic Panda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarknorg Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:23 am

I have access to Smitty's account, but I just haven't been in the mood to play Travain any more myself. Been playing Mabinogi as it is more the kind of game I like to play. Been hard to find a free MMORPG that I liked after I stoped playing EverQuest. I've booked marked your page Gothic so I will stop in every so often and check on what u have up. Very Happy And thanks for the spaming of my inbox. Surprised Stoped by one day to find 24 new submissions sitting in it. I looked at most of them and they all looked great.

As for Ikariam, I'm just not playing it often enough any more. It's at the point that I can leave my villages alone for 2-3 days and nothing happens of importance. Neutral If you want to use the account Smitty, u can. Or if anyone else wants to take it over then can ask me for the PW as the account name is my name. Zarknorg Rolling Eyes Points 4 me for originality. cheers

FYI: If you ever see anyone in a online game, or anywhere online, with the name Aznbain or Zarknorg, the odds are very good that that is me. Except for Aznbain as I think someone else stole that name from me and that's why I use Zarknorg more often now a days.
Zarknorg
Zarknorg
Sergeant Major of ISSNH
Sergeant Major of ISSNH

Number of posts : 226
Timezone : UTC - 5 CDT Central Daylight Time
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gothic Panda Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:11 pm

btw Ragnarok Online has released a free to play server. I have a novice (to be dancer) on it named Luthien if you get ever get on--not that I'm on that server all that much at the moment.

Gothic Panda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum